that she’s fit to be president
Reality and candor are equally absent, as Hillary runs a highly crafted virtual campaign, a conjured-up virtual reality that covers up her real positions on issues and her true intentions toward our nation, if elected.
The untrustworthiness of Hillary’s self-definition makes me uncomfortable. I feel the same way about her as I do about the millions of Syrian refugees--without verifiable identities--whom she ardently insists we accept into our country. In both cases, there are serious inherent risks, owing to the fact that it is impossible to verify who they really are, and all kinds of evidence that bad experiences will ensue.
Syrian refugees arrive without papers or traceable histories. And Hillary? We’ve got plenty of reason to expect the worst, and not even Congress or the FBI can get more than “I don’t recall,” from Hillary, in answer to serious questions involving national-security. In essence, candidate Hillary is asking the American people to vote for a construct--a cardboard cut-out with a pasted-on smile that never changes, even when Trump boldly confronts her with inconvenient truths.
From her performance in the first two debates, reasonable people can conclude that Hillary is a past master at hiding her true feelings. It seems apparent that hiding the truth is her highest goal. It’s the only goal I can think of that would make sense of her behavior. One wonders whether she hides things because she knows she could never win, if we knew what she really is thinking. Hillary’s strange behaviors would all make perfect sense, if the answer to that question is YES:
- The Virtual Hillary campaign continues to hold rallies, even though her typical turnout is often just a few hundred compared to Trump’s 15,000 +. Isn’t she afraid the public will see this and realize that she is really not winning the race? Of course not! The Media Mafia makes sure all camera shots are close-ups that make it look like the crowd is huge. Hillary keeps acting like she’s winning—because she can, while we are left to wonder whether the photos and her inexplicable winning numbers in nearly every poll, are part of the set-up an eventual “victory” via voter fraud.
- Compare Hillary to Trump, who looks audiences in the eye and makes serious promises, using words like, “I commit to you that I will….” Hillary never gives you more of a commitment than that she will “try” to do things or that “We must do…” Now, that’s what you call virtual campaigning, and it’s a well-known trick, among professional politicians. They don’t ever really promise anything. It’s also called leaving space for backpeddling in the future.
- Where can you find the truth on Hillary’s positions? As a voter, it’s left to you to extrapolate them from her words compared to her deeds. She only confides her real thoughts when giving lucrative, paid, private speeches to those who agree with her. That wold be the corporate globalists and millionaire bigwigs in the financial sector—the people who made millions, even billions, while many in the middle class lost 401Ks and stock portfolios, in 2007, and have—at best—been working part-time, since then. Thanks to Wikileaks, that cat got out of the bag. But how many voters have even heard about it?
- Secretary Clinton refuses to open her health records. Says she’s fine, and we’re supposed to believe her, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. After multiple fainting episodes, collapsing outside a van, frequent public coughing fits, and the ominous news that doctors urged heart valve surgery, but she refused(!), this stuff reminds me of the story about The Emperor's New Clothes! WE, the people, know something is wrong with her, but nobody will call her on it! It’s mindboggling that Hillary can be as sick as she apparently is, and still be allowed to continue to campaign for the most significant position in the world.
- Hillary’s campaign seems to be all about “looking presidential”–not being presidential. In debates or interviews, everything she says and does seems contrived for that purpose. By being so contrived, Hillary unwittingly disqualifies herself from the presidency, by showing us how dependent she is on falseness, to survive.
- From many reports confirmed by the people who were present, we know that the saintly on-stage Hillary has a “Mr. Hyde” side. This is the Mr. Hyde who hit Bill Clinton with a vase, who screamed epithets at Secret Service men, and who used the “f” word in demanding that a bomb-sniffing dog get out of her sight.
- Both of these “Hillarys” went nearly 300 days without a press conference. Notwithstanding the brief press conference she finally held, the following burning questions need asking:
If Hillary gets to the white house, will she hole up there, refusing to face the questions of the press?
Will she, perhaps, spend many hours resting and sleeping, leaving Bill (!), and/or others unnamed, run the country?
Once safe in the office, will her hidden "Mr. Hyde" come fully out to complete the job of dismantling our nation and expunging our freedoms and our culture, via such constitutional affronts as illegal executive orders and unconscionable Supreme Court nominations?
As voters, we all need to think carefully about that.